Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feature Photographer Darla Peters


Where would Danbury Lane be without amazing photographers? I am so greatful for the wonderful artistry of all the photographers who've used my tutus to create gorgeous portraits for my customers to fall in love with. It's so important to be able to visualize your precious little girl in a unique and special tutu. The results are breathtaking! So today I'm featuring a new and memorable image by http://www.darlapeters.com/


This little 'Grape Soda' tutu is a brand-new design featuring soft grape purple, bright pink, cream, and baby pink. The rose bloom decoration is on a removable clip, and the matching headband is available to complete the set. All of my tutus are available in pretty much any size and length. Infant tutus can have a waist as small as 16" (stretching up to 20") and newborn tutus are so tiny at 14" waist. The tutu shown in this photo is 8" long. What a sweet treat!

No comments:

Beautiful Tutus for Beautiful Girls

Welcome to Danbury Lane's tutu blog! A behind the scenes look at the life of a tutu-a-holic. View my Etsy store , see new designs and get the scoop on internet deals!