Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've been blogged!

My day was pretty sad this morning when I found out through another tutu seller on etsy.com, (thank you!) that there is someone trying to sell my item on ebay. What a theiving fraud! I don't know if it's the same person as last time, but I'm mad either way. It's tough to be a designer, and have others be disrespectful. :)

But right afer that I received a happy message that I've been blogged on the Perfect Palatte! Check it out here: http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/2009/08/summer-lovin-tangerine-yellow.html

Here's to a Happy rest-of-the-day everyone!

1 comment:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

so happy to hear that it perked you up!

Beautiful Tutus for Beautiful Girls

Welcome to Danbury Lane's tutu blog! A behind the scenes look at the life of a tutu-a-holic. View my Etsy store , see new designs and get the scoop on internet deals!