Friday, July 31, 2009


A happy customer is a happy designer...

Now this is what I live for!


I received my tutu this morning and it is absolutely gorgeous! Even my husband liked it much more than the one I previously bought from Gymboree. Thank you for sending the flower headband as well! It will be perfect for my daughter's one year birthday photo shoot. I am highly impressed with your craftsmanship and will definitely recommend you to all of my friends. Thank you so much!!!! I will be back for more!
Thanks so much to Hillary at www.stillsbyhill.com for her amazing photographs to showcase my tutu collection. View the entire collection at www.DanburyLane.etsy.com

No comments:

Beautiful Tutus for Beautiful Girls

Welcome to Danbury Lane's tutu blog! A behind the scenes look at the life of a tutu-a-holic. View my Etsy store , see new designs and get the scoop on internet deals!